CRACKS IN WALLS?
PHONE NO: +48 576 456 941
OUR SERVICE PROVIDES:
Groundimprovement solutions with WECKER Geopolymer Injections.
Resin injection solution is used in order to stabilise, re-level and re-support almost any structure.
Geopolymer injection increases ground bearing capacity and rehabilitates foundation ground.
It is non-disruptive ground engineering solution which requires only small drill holes in order to repair floor or foundation.
The geopolymer injection method is used to:
Cracks in walls? Sinking floors?
If you have a subsidence issue we offer a free online assessment.
Send us an inquiry with the description and pictures:
or call directly: +48 576 456 941
Why choose Wecker and the geopolymer injection method?
- Work completed in just 1-2 days
- Only small drill holes required
- Clean and easy – no need to move out
- No need for disruptive groundworks
- Fast-curing material- in just a few minutes
- Laser controlled procedure
- Suitable for parts of the buildings with limited access
On our website You will find many exapmles of projects, where You can see results of our works – check our projects